WEBINAR: FMLA Strategies for Intermittent Leaves
Date & Time: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
CareWorks Absence Management
FMLA 2.0: Strategies for Intermittent Leaves and the Intersection of FMLA with ADA
Improper FMLA and ADA administration are among the top issues that land companies in the courtroom. Many employers struggle with the challenges of managing intermittent Family and Medical Leave, and its overlap with the ever-expanding ADA. While the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) provides a valuable job-protection benefit to your employees, administering and tracking leaves can be challenging, time-consuming and laden with liability. Join CareWorks Absence Management, for an informative seminar.
• Review of FMLA case law to determine the best practice approach to employers’ most difficult leave issues
• Strategies to proactively administer intermittent absences
• Discussion on the intersection between ADA and FMLA
• Plan, Manager and Inform methodology to claims administration
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Chamber program fees are deductible as a business expense, not as a donation
- Refunds can only be given for cancellations received in writing 72 hours prior to the event. (Exceptions: The Annual Meeting and Chamber Challenge require a 7 day cancellation notification.)
- No shows for all programs will be billed.
- Please note: The registration policy for events offered by our partners may differ from those of the Dayton Chamber so please read their registration details closely.