Join the Chamber
Click here to submit your Membership Application and payment online.
If you prefer to mail or fax your application and payment information, click here to download a printable form. This is an editable form so you can complete the form before you print it.
We Advocate for Business
Your membership in the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce is an investment in the greater Dayton region. When you become a member of the Chamber, you join 2,400 other companies as part of the region's largest coalition of businesses. Together, we work to foster growth in the regional economy, creating a better business climate and a higher quality of life.
View the video from the American Chamber of Commerce Executives explaining how membership in the Chamber is essential to your business.
Your Dues Pay Dividends
The Chamber pools resources from all our members to deliver services, interact with government and create connections more efficiently than any business could alone. We now offer enhanced services for the firms that rely on the Chamber most, through the Chamber Edge membership program.
Basic Membership Benefits
- Access to the largest regional business network
- Business referrals
- Member event pricing
- Complimentary notary service (4 per year limit)
- Single online directory listing with link to your business website
- Milestone recognition
- Access to “Buy Local” portal
- Complimentary attendance to four government affairs breakfasts and two business after hours
- Invitation to participate in Chamber committees and councils
- Access to Business Travelers Center at Dayton International Airport
- Membership to the Dayton Area Logistics Association
- Subscription to weekly electronic newsletter (Chamber Connection)
- Access to voter resources
- One complimentary hard-copy subscription to FOCUS magazine, available digitally for all employees
- Access to discount savings programs. Click here for an overview of these programs. Calculate the estimated return on your membership investment here.
Chamber Edge Benefits
Basic membership benefits, plus the following:
- Enhanced online directory listing:
- Link to company social media option
- Access to the Chamber's mailing list on-demand
- One $25 gift certificate toward a Chamber event
- Unlimited notary service
- Complimentary subscription to monthly Economic Indicators
- Complimentary video submission to DACC YouTube Channel. Record at DATV.
- Recognition in a FOCUS issue
We Are Business Partners
The Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our members. We offer benefits like complimentary notary service, a business hub in the Dayton airport and innovative educational programs. The connections you make at our many member events like Breakfast Briefing will affirm what 2,500 business leaders already know: membership in the Chamber of Commerce is invaluable.
The Value of Membership
There's no better way to connect with the Dayton region's business community than membership in the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce. Our events bring together top business leaders and legislators, providing members exclusive networking opportunities.
As the voice of the Dayton region's businesses in the halls of government, the Chamber is committed to promoting legislation that will improve our business community and positively impact the region's growing economy. As a member, you'll be directly supporting these efforts while being kept up-to-date with the issues that matter most to your business.
The Chamber supports economic development efforts for the Dayton region by helping existing businesses expand and encouraging entrepreneurship. Strengthening the region as a whole means more opportunities for all.
All Chamber members receive a directory listing on our website. Members also have unique opportunities to promote their businesses at Chamber events, in Chamber publications, with coupons or business to business discounts and through online promotional opportunities.
Our informational events, weekly e-blasts, legislative updates, and other publications help keep members up-to-speed with business issues in the region.