What is it?
Leadership Dayton, a program of the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce, is a premier leadership development program designed to identify, educate and motivate a network of community leaders and increase the individual's capacity to serve the Dayton region. Selected participants learn through seminars, small work groups, panel discussions, direct interaction with community leaders, and a variety of experiential activities. Leadership Dayton is the fourth oldest continuously operating community leadership program in the United States. Leadership Dayton is a regional program and program participants live, work and serve in a number of counties throughout the Miami Valley including: Butler, Clark, Darke, Greene, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby and Warren.
Enriching the community through leadership excellence.
- Identifies, educates, and motivates a network of community leaders.
- Increases the individual's capacity to serve the Dayton region.
- Advocates continual engagement in support of the Dayton region.
- Lifelong, knowledgeable community leaders
- Positive community impact
- Collaborative teamwork
- Respect for individuals
- Continued member growth and improvement