Breakfast Briefing - the event is no longer accepting reservations and is SOLD OUT
Date & Time: Friday, November 10, 2017 7:15 AM - 9:00 AM
Anthony Rocco, VP of Operations - Dayton Freight
Delivering Value Today, Driving the Standard for Tomorrow
Dayton Racquet Club, Kettering Tower - 29th Floor, 40 N. Main Street, Dayton, OH 45423
937 226 8253
Each month at our Breakfast Briefing, a regional executive shares knowledge on key topics relative to their industry or the business community. Industry experts identify trends and discuss topics such as: human resources, sales and marketing, business growth, and technology. This program is designed to assist in educating small business owners on business issues, as well as connect them with other small business owners and resources in the region.
Who should attend?
- Business executives
- Mid-level management
- Sales and marketing personnel
- Purchasing agents
- Human resource managers
Sponsors: Benefits Network
Pickrel, Schaeffer & Ebeling Co., LPA
- Chamber program fees are deductible as a business expense, not as a donation
- Refunds can only be given for cancellations received in writing 72 hours prior to the event. (Exceptions: The Annual Meeting and Chamber Challenge require a 7 day cancellation notification.)
- No shows for all programs will be billed.
- Please note: The registration policy for events offered by our partners may differ from those of the Dayton Chamber so please read their registration details closely.