Safety Breakfast with the Experts
Date & Time: Thursday, November 16, 2017 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Nick Seitz; Firefighter Safe
High on Heroin? How to Detect, Protect & Prevent Opiate Addiction in the Workplace
Crowne Plaza Dayton - 33 E. Fifth Street Dayton, OH 45402
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED A WALK-IN AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE. THANK YOU
Registration begins at 7:30 AM with program to begin at 8:00AM.
Topics to be Covered:
- What is Heroin?
- Our problem and how it started.
- The addict and the disease of addiction.
- Signs and symptoms of using and an overdose.
- What do we do now to fix the problem?
The monthly breakfast events feature a speaker on a topic related to safety issues in the workplace. This gives attendees an opportunity to learn valuable information from experts in their field on how to keep the workplace safe and productive while increasing your professional network and making new business contacts.
Who should attend?
- Safety Managers
- HR Directors
- Anyone responsible for safety in an organization
Auman, Mahan & Furry
- Chamber program fees are deductible as a business expense, not as a donation
- Refunds can only be given for cancellations received in writing 72 hours prior to the event. (Exceptions: The Annual Meeting and Chamber Challenge require a 7 day cancellation notification.)
- No shows for all programs will be billed.
- Please note: The registration policy for events offered by our partners may differ from those of the Dayton Chamber so please read their registration details closely.